In Addition to Health Insurance,we help your company establish and manage employee benefits.
Ancillary products range from dental and vision to life and accident insurance.
At Comprehensive Assurance, we assist with employee benefit packages for both Large and Small Group Health Plans.
- In addition to a competitive salary, attracting and retaining experienced employees often requires an attractive package of benefits as part of the employee’s total compensation.
- Smaller employers may offer a narrower range of benefits or no benefits at all. Startups and young companies may phase in employee benefits as they grow, helping maintain their existing workforce and attract new talent.
- Large companies often design a comprehensive employee benefits package, customized to meet the needs and desires of their workforce.
At Comprehensive Assurance, we have experience working with employers to craft affordable benefits packages with high degrees of employee satisfaction, including but not limited to:
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Guaranteed Disability
- Guaranteed Life
- Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Retirement Plans
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Cancer and Heart Health Policies
We look forward to discussing the employee benefits needs of your company.
Visit our Contact Us page, or call us today at 412-825-6000.
Contact Us Today
A good benefits package helps attract and retain quality employees. Tax savings available through deductions can help defray the cost of providing benefits.
We're Here For You!
Customer relations after the sale is what sets Comprehensive Assurance apart.
Our mission is to enroll your company and your employees in the right benefits plan.
At Comprehensive Assurance, we are an independent health insurance brokerage. We are not dependent on any single source of income. Instead, we have the freedom to represent a wide array of insurance companies and benefits suppliers. We are never influenced by how much you spend, but only to help you make the best choice possible.
Our compensation is independent of what benefits or health insurance plan you choose, and our incentives are simple: to earn both your return business and your referrals year after year.
Our philosophy is simple. When it comes to our clients, we always do the right thing, follow the golden rule, and earn our success one satisfied client at a time. Benefits are critical to your employees and their families, and at Comprehensive Assurance, there is no substitute for doing our best for you.